Trinkets and Treasures

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

Mother's day gifts
My gifts from Daddy and Kamil


Here’s a poem I wrote earlier

I never knew being a mum was so amazing
Although there are ups and downs but it’s all about the ups today
The most fulfilling time of my life was when I held you for the first time
After 9 months of pain and the weight gain, that all quickly disappeared
Even though you’re screaming while I’m writing this, I still love you all the same
All the sleepless night as soon fade away. O my boy, you are growing up so fast
Even though you are showing signs of terrible 2, you’re still the cutest boy I have ever seen
Sometimes you do things that makes me want to scream but when you smile my heart quickly melts
They say you don’t know what true love is until you have a child of your own, now I can say I feel true love every day.

I love you Kamil
xoxo 
Mum

Happy Mother’s day to all the amazing mums out there. Have fun and enjoy your day


2 comments: